Saturday, January 23, 2010

::A New Start::


When I look into your soul, I know you’re worth the fight.
So I will keep on fighting for what I believe is real… and to me, that’s you.
You’re everything I’ve ever wanted in a man.
You are the one I love…
The one my heart belongs to…
And as long as you hold my love,
I will continue to hold on to what could be between you and me.
Salvage this now and forever never regret another moment of this relationship
Put me first, above all else, at the top of your priorities…
If you love me the way I love you, I know you’ll do so.
If you don’t want to lose me the way I don’t want to lose you, you’ll find a way to make me believe in you…
To make me believe you’re true…
To make me believe that not a SINGLE thing could ever come between us two!
Show me that you love,
Show me that it’s only me…
Give to me you’re everything…
It won’t be easy to re-teach my heart trust,
But if you love me then you must…. Be real from every angle,
Be real with all your heart
Be real to yourself…because I’m giving you a new start.
To put the pain away in hopes of a brighter day is not easy….
But that’s how strong my love is.
That’s how much I believe in you… in hopes that, that’s how much you believe in yourself and in this love.
If your love is pure and true and I am the only one for you…
You will prove it to my soul and imbed it in your heart.
Because this is the last start….

No comments:

Post a Comment