Monday, November 16, 2009

Reality Check 101

Are we meant to get "over" the people we love/loved at some point in our lives? If we loved once, do we love forever? I have battled this question for quite some time and have gone back and fourth. How do you know if you're really over someone? I have decided that if you loved once, you will care FOREVER... I have been trying to tell myself that we will always love the ones we loved. I was wrong... I don't love all that i have once loved. But I do love you... I hate that i love you... but i mostly hate that you love me too.

1 comment:

  1. I used to believe that if you ever loved someone that you would always love them. It wasn't until I loved someone else down the line that I realized that I would always care, but those feelings that were once there were not the same.

    I agree with you.

    ReplyDelete